Monday, February 1, 2010

New Rug for the Entryway



Hi, all :) Haven't been posting much since there aren't really too many house projects getting accomplished these days. The fridge deal ate up our home improvement budget! Little Dude does have something to share with you from a few weeks back, though. (Your eyes do not deceive you - there is no seat on that bench, but I have a pretty fabric picked out!).



Just before Christmas, Sam and I bought a new rug for the front entryway. We knew we definitely wanted something there before any snow fell, and it turned out that we picked it up just before the first real snow fall of the winter :)



It's a Dash & Albert indoor/outdoor rug... this one. Perfect for high traffic areas. We've had it for about 6 weeks now, and it's been just the ticket for all the muddy little feet that walk through that door.



I'm missing hearing from you guys, by the way. If you're lurking, come on out and say hi! :)



7 comments:

Deb said...

That's a nice rug! Have you finished your bedroom yet?

Elisa @ What the Vita said...

So pretty!

SarahAnne said...

We did the same thing. We have new hardwood floors and we had to make sure we had a decent rug to lock is as much of the moisture as possible. :) I really like that pattern yours.

Erika said...

I really like the rug! And I still think your black doors are fabulous :)

Jacci said...

Thanks, guys! :) It's really great to hear from you all. Funny how when you get used to a few comments, blogging just isn't any fun without 'em!

Deb - our bedroom is finished getting cleaned, if that's what you mean :) We aren't painting or anything like that in there... yet, anyway!

Jan's camera said...

Hi, I like that rug. I am looking for an area rug for the inside of my condo door. This might work. I like the pattern and it is a nice neutral color. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Great collection of Wool Rugs for your modern home.