Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hallelujah!



Our VBS week went really well and it was, truly, such a joy to give ourselves for all of the children. None of the decorations came crashing down on anyone's head and my little Bible story acting part wasn't too scary after all. (I was an intergalactic time traveller - complete with fake eyelashes, red lipstick, and purple glitter on my cheekbones - but I wasn't the picture-taker this year, so no photos - bummer!). It was a lot of work, but a whole lot of fun!

By the time we were finished up last night, though, I pretty much felt like this...



And, taking a look around the house when we got home, I knew that today we'd have to spend plenty of time doing this...



It's been pretty much a total disaster area all week. After a few hours of laundry, dusting, vacuuming, and general cleaning up, though, it's shaping up. Tomorrow the big game plan is to REST.

Hope you all have a restful Sunday, too :)





1 comment:

Deb said...

VBS is a busy time. Get rested up!