Tuesday, May 8, 2012

one of those


It's one of those weeks.

Still lots of soccer. Still chugging away at the last month of school. Still washing slipcovers. Still attempting (in vain) to pick all the maple tree helicopters out of the flower beds.

But, also this week, I'm working on getting all the summer clothes lined up for the kids and all the cold-weather clothes put away. Oh, and I'm trying to make those new clothing choices modest. For an eleven year old girl. On a budget. It's been a good exercise in creativity.

Point is, I'm not sure how much all my bloggy thoughts are going to actually make it into posts this week. As much as I would like to write them down and share them with you, I have to be wise with my time.

But, since I'm already here tonight...

I might as well share a quick phone dump, right? The Instagram pics load so fast. Why not? (My instagram account is private, but if you'd like to follow, I'll be happy to approve it if I recognize you from the comments - just shoot me an email).

These are some of my favorite Instagrams from April :)







Yes, I have a gumball machine. We've always kept it in the pantry to try to minimize the "can I have a gumball" mania. But, when Meg moved, I put it out on the kitchen counter. Therapy.

ha.















I wish my nails were orange red here. But, who am I kidding? Like I paint my nails.



Does it get more random than showing Easter eggs in the middle of May?

















They aren't really drinking it. That would be gross.

THE END.

Now, time to go to Target before it closes. I need OxiClean and squash baby food.

Peace out.

5 comments:

Deb said...

Life tends to get in the way of blogging, doesn't it??

Jessica White said...

I agree with Deb.
Better that life get in the way of blogging, than blogging getting in the way of life =)

Your kids are adorable!

Angel said...

Stopped by to check your 10on10 and even though you didn't do one this month...I think this totally counts! Gorgeous pictures. Yeah, wishing I had pretty painted nails too. Easter eggs in May, why not? Your kids are beautiful. Looks like a fun, busy life!

Kristin said...

I miss Fazzolis! Do they still have warm breadsticks??

Jacci said...

You know it :)