Tuesday, October 13, 2009

As I Type... (12:03 AM on a Tuesday)






Mad progress today, y'all. I finished the last coat on two of the doors upstairs and got the first coat on a third. More than halfway done painting those doors now. Sam and I cut the entryway in after we put the kiddos in bed, and now - thanks to my rolling fiend of a husband - it's white! :)



The wall on the far left gives you an idea of the creamy-yellow color it was before. Not at all a bad color. I just don't think this house is feeling the warm tones. The white is much crisper and works really nicely transitioning into the greige kitchen.

More soon!

(By the way - that trim color, Sherwin Williams Accessible Beige, was a "test". I liked it around the closet, but not around the black doors. The trim [and mostly likely the closet door, too] will be repainted the same white as the walls - Benjamin Moore "White Dove")


It's getting fun around here :)

No comments: