Friday, November 30, 2012

making home {photo project} 3



Kind of funny, isn't it? I just posted one of these photo project dealies the other day. But, see, that one was late. And this one is on time. Which only makes it seem funny. When really it's not funny at all.

It's very, very serious.

If you're new around these parts, you have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about. You can probably figure it out better if you read this.

And so... my photos from the week.

Our home. Our lives. Booyah.




I have been crafting like Christmas is my job. I've actually made it a little bit stressful on myself. Which, I think is kind of the opposite of what hobbies are supposed to do, right? But I have these ideas and yet I also have these young people looking to me for guidance and care and food.

All day long. The food. Especially the Boy.


But, really, I love it. I love the hustle and bustle of the crafts and the cozifying and the music and, yes, the food.

I think it might be feeling a teensy bit stressful because I'm also working on getting Shug & SweetP's closet doors done. I painted the last coat on the second set tonight!


Woohooie!

I have a number of house projects that are all going to come together at around the same time, so there are some fun posts ahead. A couple of the children were looking with me at photos from a few years back. It's crazy how different some of our rooms look now. Great cause for rejoicing!



2 comments:

Laura Lynn said...

Looks like you're busy. I lvoe the new blog name. It cracked me up because that is what I used to say when I was little!

Laura Lynn said...

*love